jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

NEGATIVE CONTRACTIONS WITH BE.

C2
2.-Larry isn't from France
3.-Lisa and I aren't students
4.-Our school isn't big
5.-I'm not Canadian6.-You aren't in my class
c3
2.-he's not a managerhe isen't a manager
3.-they're not teachershe isen't teachers
4.-it's not bigit isn't big
5.-they're not in classthey aren't in class
6.-we're not Italian we aren't Italian
c4
conversation 1
2.-isn't
conversation 2
1.-aren't
2.-aren't
conversation 3
1.-isn't
2.-isn't
conversation 4
1.-isn't
2.-is
conversation 5
1.-isn't
2.-is
conversation 6
1.-aren't
2.-are
D
a:age?
b:country?
c:health?
d:job?
D2
2.-flower
3.-Rome and Venice
4.-colors
5.-dictionary
6.-fruits
7.-pizza

B
The Rose and Violet are flowers
The spanish and french are lenguages
The bear is a big animal
The blue and Read is my favorite colors
November and dicenber are festive months

D3
The flowers are beatiful
The flowers aren't beatiful
Mouse-it's amall.it isn't big
Spider-it's ugly.it isn't beatiful
Boy-he's young. he isn't old

D4
2.-It's 2:00
3.-It's not it late
4.-The bank closed at four
5.-My brirthday is in October

D5
1-My name is Carlos sanchez.i'm 19 years old.i'm from Mexican. I'm a student
2.-My name is Martha Chavez.i'm 15 years old .i 'm from Mexican .I'm a student
3.-My name is Rogelio Cruz .I'm 22 years old.I'm from Mexican.i'm an acouting

D6
I'm is 17 years old. She is not a normal teenager in the afternoon.She is a amplayee at Macro Ads.She is not the only teenager there.He is an emplayee,too.He only 16 years old.Both teenagers are students at west valley high School.West valley higt School is near the offices of Macro Ads.
E1
2.-C
3.-C
4.-A
5.-C
6.-B

E2
2.-India is in Asia
4.-She is in the classroom
5They are happy
6.-I'm not a student
7.-Paul isn't Brazilian.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario